Welcome to John Port Spencer Academy. The information on this page will help you and your child with the transition process from Primary to Secondary school. It is also a valuable source of information for students and parents who are joining John Port Spencer Academy as in-year admissions.
The academy will contact parents directly by email during the transition process for your child. Please check your spam/junk email folder for any correspondence.
Please see the following useful links below:
- John Port Spencer Academy – Ofsted Report – 2022
- Parent Information Booklet
- ParentMail App Poster
- SIMS Parent letter
- John Port Promotional Video
- Information about Admissions
- Academy Day Times
- Academy Uniform for Years 7 – 11
- Academy Transport Information
- Academy Catering
- Term Dates 2022/23
- Private Instrumental and Vocal Tuition Letter
- Map of John Port
Uniform Direct has provided the following advice and information about buying uniform. Some helpful information about how to measure correctly is also included below.
- Uniform Direct – information poster
- Uniform Direct – measurement advice 1
- Uniform Direct – measurement advice 2
- Uniform Direct – advice on the best time to buy
If you require any printed copies, please let us know and this can be arranged for you if you email email@example.com. Details about safeguarding, SEND, Pupil Premium and other important information is available on the website.
Please keep checking this page for updates and follow us on social media.
We strive to ensure that all students are happy at John Port Spencer Academy and a successful transition into Year 7 is a key part of this. If you have any questions about your child’s transition into Year 7, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.