As you already know in September the academy day will change. The new times are 8.40am – 3pm.
Please find below the new bus timetable for 2021, which includes pass holder and commercial (County bus operator) services. As the academy day starts earlier it is important that you check the new pick up times for the stop your child gets the bus from, and make sure they are there five minutes earlier than this. Some services have altered their route slightly, so please check.
At the end of the academy day most buses will depart at 3.10pm, with the exception of three services which will depart at 3.30pm.
Below is other relevant information you need to know:
- Please use the turning circle to drop off students in the morning (opposite the Spread Eagle Public House)
- Please do NOT drive through the bus park to drop off or collect students
- Please do NOT stop to drop off students in the entrance to the bus park
- Please do not park in the bus park at the end of the academy day, as all students will be finishing at 3pm including bus students
- You can drop off students in the Derwent or Hilton Road Car park
- All three academy entrances will remain open (bus park, main drive and Derwent)
- Please make sure all students are in the academy by 8.35pm ready to be seated in registration at 8.40am
Derbyshire County Council will send you information about the buses and bus passes during the summer break.
Academy Transport Coordinator