Summer 2021 certificates will be available for collection in December, a date will be published here closer to the time along with collection arrangements.
Exams Certificates from previous years can be collected by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are still attending Spencer Academy, you can collect past year’s certificates from the Exams Office in Chatsworth Building.
Autumn 2021 Resits – Forms
- Autumn 2021 Entry Form for Internal Candidates
- Autumn 2021 Entry Form for External Candidates (with fees)
- Autumn 2021 Entry Form for External Candidates (without fees)
John Port Spencer Academy is committed to ensuring that candidates are fully briefed on the exam and
assessment process in the centre and are made aware of the required JCQ awarding body instructions and
information for candidates. Please read our Student Handbook for the latest guidance.
Summer 2022 Provisional Exam Dates
Please note that these dates are provisional and may change.
The exam period for 2022 has been provisionally set as Monday 16th May 2022 until Tuesday 28th June 2022. The provisional contingency date has been planned for Wednesday 29th June 2022.
- Ofqual’s approach to grading exams and assessments in summer 2022 and autumn 2021
- Proposed changes to the assessment of GCSEs, AS and A levels in 2022 – Consultation Decision
- Summer 2022 – Guide to Summer 2022 Exams
- John Port Spencer Academy Exams Update – For Year 11 Students
- John Port Spencer Academy Exams Update – For Year 13 Students
Summer 2022 Results Days
A Level Results Day: Thursday 18th August 2022
GCSE Results Day: Thursday 25th August 2022
John Port Exam Team – Contact Details
- Miss A Thomas – Examinations and Assessments Officer
- Mrs J Smith – Examinations Assistant
- Telephone: 01283 291018
- Email: email@example.com
- PEARSON EDEXCEL
- Exam centre responsibility for students retaking qualifications from summer 2020