Parents and Carers: In the first instance, we would always ask parents and carers to make their first contact with their child’s form tutor or class teacher. Reception staff will gladly assist you with booking an appointment with the relevant member of staff. The academy telephone number is 01283 291018.
For any general enquiries, please contact the academy office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or write to the academy for the attention of the administration office so that your enquiry can be appropriately directed. The academy will aim to respond to correspondence within two working days.
To report a student absence for Years 7-11, please either email email@example.com, call the school and select the ‘Absence’ option, or call 01283 735181 and leave a message. To report a report sixth form related absence, please email the Sixth Form team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Principal: Mrs K Squire – email@example.com
- Chair of Governors: Mr R Tice – firstname.lastname@example.org
- DSL: Mr L Shepherd – email@example.com
- SENDCo: Miss A Stocks – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designated Teacher for looked after children: Mr S Thompson – email@example.com
- Sixth Form – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leadership Structure & Contact Details
If, as a parent or carer of a child at the academy, you would like to request a paper copy of any information that is contained on the academy website please contact us directly, specifying the documentation that you require and we will gladly provide this for you.